I'm following the lead of one of my good friends and making this blog "invite-only", for the privacy and safety of my family. I will leave it open for another week or so to give everyone a chance to e-mail me a request for an invite. So, either leave a comment here with your e-mail address if you feel comfortable doing that, or e-mail me directly at retrobec@hotmail.com. Either way, I just need your e-mail address so I can send out the invitations. Then, you will still be able to read this blog freely! Thanks for reading! I love all of my friends and family out there!
8 comments:
I am so glad you are going invite only. Being at the bank we were not only trained on robberies but how people will track your schedule or find you online and try to learn more about you that way and it is really dangerous. So good for you!
Please include me Bec.
Don't forget to add me!
Me too!!! My email is listed on my facebook thingy.
HI! We would love to have access to your family blog. Congrats on selling the house too!
jefferiesfamily@gmail.com
Pick me! Pick me!
laurellowe@gmail.com
I'm so sad you're going so far away, but Massachusetts is a beautiful place. (Boston is my FAVORITE place to visit!) Good luck while you're there!
May I PLEASE be your friend? susanlayne@gmail.com
me, too!
theremingtons@cox.net
Post a Comment