Too cute! I love the music you have added to the blog. So happy to see you are still listen to the Cocteau Twins. You have always had the BEST taste in music!
Thanks Windy City. If I remember correctly, we have always liked the same music, which means you also have the BEST taste in music. We can share the title. And I will always proudly listen to Cocteau Twins...they are still a favorite.
One of my roommates at Ricks is the granddaughter of Monte L. Bean himself. I acutally got to meet him and go to his house. He is quite intersting. She had one of his old journals where he wrote about going out to lunch with JcPenny and the chain in Utah/Idaho that begins with an "L" maybe? Lamonts? Oh I can't remember.
6 comments:
The picture of you and Dustin is so cute! You guys make a perfect couple.....and you got cute kids out of the deal! What more can you ask for?
Too cute! I love the music you have added to the blog. So happy to see you are still listen to the Cocteau Twins. You have always had the BEST taste in music!
Thanks Windy City. If I remember correctly, we have always liked the same music, which means you also have the BEST taste in music. We can share the title. And I will always proudly listen to Cocteau Twins...they are still a favorite.
Oh, sad! These pictures make me feel like I miss you! And I do! Hope you're loving your new home! Ethan and Owen are so cute!!!
Bec,
One of my roommates at Ricks is the granddaughter of Monte L. Bean himself. I acutally got to meet him and go to his house. He is quite intersting. She had one of his old journals where he wrote about going out to lunch with JcPenny and the chain in Utah/Idaho that begins with an "L" maybe? Lamonts? Oh I can't remember.
You havn't changed one bit!! You look the same as you did in middle school!!
Post a Comment