I was going through my picture folders on my computer and found these gems from when we visited the museum in Springfield, MA last September.
At the Dr. Seuss Museum in Springfield, MA.

With Grandma Sharp in the Onceler's shop.
As if I wasn't short enough already...

Close encounters of the turtle kind.

This is by far the weirdest turtle I have ever seen.
7 comments:
What the gang....that is a weird turtle! In Minnesota they had snapping turtles, which were pretty gnarly looking. But that guy--needs to shave his back!
I would freak out if I ever saw that turtle coming towards me!
Holy cow! That's a really cool turtle! I have to say, I agree with Ariana on the shaving his back part. :)
That turtle is probably from the Pacific Northwest, moss grows on just about everything here!
Mom
It's called a mata-mata. They're pretty rare, but canbe found in the pet trade. VERY cool turtles... mine was named henry.
Wow!! My kids would love this musuem!!
It is a pretty cool place. We didn't have a lot of time when we went, so I want to go back in the spring. They have two rooms and a sculpture garden devoted to Theodore Geisel (Dr. Seuss), since he was born and lived in Springfield, MA.
Post a Comment