Saturday, January 30th...our first "snow storm" in South Carolina, approximately 1 inch accumulated. This is the kind of thing that causes any and all activities to be canceled. In our case, a friend's wedding reception was postponed and church was canceled Sunday. I guess I don't blame the locals for overreacting. The smallest amount of snow here turns the roads to solid ice. So, since we had nowhere to go, we dug out our box of winter attire and sent the boys outside for awhile. They had fun sledding down the steep hill in our neighborhood with a borrowed sled. Owen pummeled Dustin with snowballs. And Alivia and I stayed warm and cozy inside. I'm not a fan of anything cold or snowy. :) The boys came back in a couple hours later frozen solid. I promptly thawed them out with hot chocolate.



Look at those red cheeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment