Bec- I am loving your beautiful new home. I bet you are enjoying every second of it.
As far as your running questions go I could talk about it forever. Running and I have a love hate relationship. But in short I started with the couch to 5K program that really works and then I moved my way up to the couch to 10k program and now I am using marathonrookie.com for my 1/2. My other big tip is to sign up for a race no matter how short or long the distance. Knowing you have a race in your future for sure gets your rear off the couch on days that you are feeling too tired. Good luck and let me know if you get started!
3 comments:
Are you in paradise yet? Seriously, I love every photo i see of your house and yard!
Love those kids too.
Can't wait to join you in paradise.
Mom
Bec-
I am loving your beautiful new home. I bet you are enjoying every second of it.
As far as your running questions go I could talk about it forever. Running and I have a love hate relationship. But in short I started with the couch to 5K program that really works and then I moved my way up to the couch to 10k program and now I am using marathonrookie.com for my 1/2. My other big tip is to sign up for a race no matter how short or long the distance. Knowing you have a race in your future for sure gets your rear off the couch on days that you are feeling too tired. Good luck and let me know if you get started!
Post a Comment