Wednesday, March 28, 2012

House Pics

I sent the picture #1 to our builder so they could see the "finished" product with grass. They e-mailed back asking for a high resolution image so they can use it on their website. I started thinking, this picture is lacking in so many ways, because now we have leaves on the trees, greener grass, and flowers in the front beds. So I decided to take a new picture (#2). I feel like it's a better picture overall, because of the more even lighting and more attractive scenery. I know the blue sky is missing in the background, but the weather just wasn't cooperating today. I might have to go out later and see if the clouds have cleared a bit more. Which picture do you like best?
#1

#2

OK, the clouds cleared up a bit. Here's picture #3 taken at golden hour.

4 comments:

Becca said...

I love the lighting and shadows in the third one!

Katie said...

I am with Becca...I like the shadows in the 3rd picture. However, I like the color of your home better in the 2nd.
How neat to have your home used on the builders site! Your design is fab!

Janie said...

I thought I already commented and then I got on to check out what picture other people liked and there was no comment from me! I like the second one the best for the builder. Your home is beautiful!

Sandra said...

The lighting is better in the 2nd one, and is a more true representation of the colors of your home.

How neat that your builder wants to use your home on his website!

Mom