Wednesday, September 26, 2007

This is fun...

There's a first time for everything, I guess. I vowed never to start a blog, being irritated by them before I even really knew what they were. But somehow I found myself irresistibly drawn to the idea after creating my own business website two months ago. Web design is a little addictive. So here is our Sharp family blog, for what it's worth.

My family and friends have complained over the last couple of years about not being able to get a hold of us or get e-mail to us. This was due to the fact that we had no internet at our house. Now that we've introduced ourselves to the 21st century again, I will try my best to keep anyone who has the slightest interest in our family completely updated and informed of every detail of our lives, down to every runny nose (maybe not that detailed.) I know how captivating we can be! :-)

In all seriousness, I realized that a blog is just an online journal, a history of my family going-ons that would otherwise be forgotten. Seeing as I do such a (not) good job of writing in my real journal I figured I would give this a try. My goal will be to post once a week with highlights and pictures from the week. I don't know what kind of archival value a blog has, but if I get these thoughts and stories out of my head, maybe that will have more lasting value at least to me.

So, read, enjoy, and...E-MAIL US...I promise we'll check it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love you! You never fail to (not) surprise me.....
Jo

obmijandhanel said...

Hello Beckaleck glad to hear your in with the blog world. Janel doesnt really care but I love it its great to see pics of the boys and to know that the two of you are doing well. check us aout at jimandjanel@blogspot.com love yal jim-bo and janel