Dustin fixed the lawn mower yesterday, much to my relief. He had to tip the thing upside-down to drain a quart of diesel out of the fuel tank. Then he used a tube to suck the rest out with his mouth!! Yuck! He didn't really get any in his mouth...the tube was like 3' long. But he did smell of diesel the rest of the day. Anyway, he fixed it, it works, and he mowed the WHOLE front yard. It looks beautiful!
3 comments:
Hey stranger! I found your blog on Jimbo's list. I love the picture of your boys at the front of the house. It looks like it belongs in a magazine! I'm adding you and Leah to my fellow bloggers list. I love the smell of diesel, because my dad is a retired diesel mechanic! It's a smell that brings me happy childhood memories. You're lucky to have such a handy hubby!
Formally requesting that Dustin post an entry.
I second the motion..
Post a Comment