Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Our Halloween Adventures

We didn't go trick-or-treating for very long this year. Halloween seems to be going out of style in our neighborhood. We only got one knock on our door the whole night! And, only every third or fourth house was handing out candy. So we circled one block and then headed to a fun party at a friend's house. Unfortunately, I was the only one there not wearing a costume. Oh well...Halloween really isn't my thing. But there was music and more junk food! Just what we needed. At least the kids got to play with their friends, and I got to hang out with my friends for a while. Too bad Dustin couldn't come. He was at home doing homework. Anyway, here are some pictures from that night.

Ethan the friendly ghost and Spiderman Elijah. They are best friends and like to hold hands. (Wonder how long that will last?)


Our little pumpkin. (You can see how much time and money I invest in costumes...permanent marker and an orange sweat suit...quick and cheap.)


Owen and Ethan busting a move at the Halloween party. (I made Ethan's ghost costume last year and made him wear it again because I couldn't figure out how to make a Transformer costume.)


As if he didn't have enough sugar already.

7 comments:

Leah said...

Very cute pics! Love the magic marker on the sweatsuit. It looks like the kids had a lot of fun.

oh...and I think the hand-holding thing is cute. I'm sure it's just a kid thing and won't last forever.

Becky Sharp said...

We think the hand holding thing is cute, too. It'll be interesting to see when they figure out that it's not "cool" anymore. It will be sad, too when that day comes. :-(

The Windy City Duo said...

Your kids are too cute! I love the pumpkin costume... so creative with a magic marker!

The Windy City Duo said...

Your kids are too cute! I love the pumpkin costume... so creative with a magic marker!

Anonymous said...

Oh, my cute little boys! Glad to see their Halloween merry-ment. Costumes are fun--the simpler the better! Simplify, simplify, simplify--advice for survival!

Leah said...

So, are you still doing this blogging thing or what??

Bec, you have been tagged for the Seven Things Meme by Ann!

Have fun!

Becky Sharp said...

Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while...I am so busy with my business, I don't have time for blogging! I'll try to post something soon.