Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Joy

Well, Christmas has come and gone already. We had fun with our two boys. And the greatest part was that Ethan didn't wake us up at four in the morning to open presents. We all slept in until around 8:30. He was genuinely excited about everything that Santa had brought during the night, and kept running back and forth from the living room to our bedroom telling us what was in his stocking until we finally crawled out of bed. Ethan also had fun teaching Owen how to unwrap presents (which Owen had already been trying to do all week to the presents under the tree). He caught on rather quickly.

The boys got a fun assortment of toys, clothes and games. Dustin got his router bit that he needed and I got my Clinique Happy perfume, which I needed desperately! I think Ethan was most excited about the "chocolate presents" in his stocking. It was better than Halloween.

Bedhead boy.

The tree before the ripping and shredding began.


Trying to make the stuffed Lightning McQueen drive.

Band in a Box...it's been noisy in our house the last couple of days!

Trying to make the race cars fly.

It was definitely a white Christmas...and our wonderful neighbor cleared our sidewalk for us! Dustin caught him in action.

Owen decided he didn't want his pajamas on anymore...but he did want more "chocolate presents" from Ethan's stocking.

Dustin and the boys...notice there are no pictures of me, and I rather like it that way, considering the way I looked Christmas morning. Blah!

Thank you to all our friends and family that sent gifts! You made our Christmas possible.

1 comment:

Ariana said...

Cute guys! Looks like you had fun. Does your band in a box come with a bottle of Advil? :-)