
Caught red handed. He only looks a little guilty.

Do you think he's hungry? Maybe he's inventing a new Chex Party Mix recipe.
The other day, Owen felt it necessary to climb on to our kitchen table, open the box of Rice Chex and dump it out all over the table, the floor and all over the kitchen. Some of it made it in to his mouth...but I managed to catch him before he swished it all onto the floor.
We always know when Owen is up to something. Things get a little too quiet in the house for too long. When I call his name, he comes running excitedly to me, babbling about something or other...then, never failing, he leads me to wherever the disaster area is, and proudly points to whatever it is he destroyed. Yesterday, he came to me soaked with water. He ran, and I followed him to the bathroom. There was basically no more water in the toilet, because it was all over him and the rest of the bathroom. My first thought was, "I hope Ethan flushed the toilet the last time he used it..." Who knows. Let's just say that Owen ended up in the bathtub regardless, and I ended up cleaning the bathroom (which needed cleaning anyway...thanks Owen).
1 comment:
Man I thiught it was just Brennan who did things like that, just kidding I'm sure Dustin makes a mess just like I do. Well we are finally growing up and buying our own home. We found a nice house in a good area that we like. We are soooooo excited. Good to see pics of everybody even tho D. wasnt looking at the camera.
Post a Comment