Monday, April 6, 2009

On my own...

until Thursday night. :( Dustin left for California this morning. To his credit, he has been helping out SO much while I have been sick. Before he left, he finished the laundry, did all the dishes, and cleaned out the litter box! I love my husband. I have been relying on him a lot lately, which will make the next four days even harder.

I wouldn't normally mind Dustin going out of town for work. But yesterday marked the beginning of the 8th week of my pregnancy, which has involved worsening nausea and throwing up. AND the kids are sick to boot. Luckily, they are not throwing up, just coughing, feeling miserable, being clingy, and not wanting to eat.

So, wish me luck as I brave this week on my own. My goal is to muddle through the next four days. We'll see if I can keep us all alive that long.

3 comments:

maryirene said...

good luck! wish i was close so i could run over and distract your kids for you to take a nap or something. hope you feel better soon.

Jessica said...

with you being nausated and the boys not wanting to eat...at least you don't have to cook and clean up. :)
i hope you guys are feeling better soon.

Sue said...

Oh, poor Bec! Can't wait for you to be huge and pregnant again because the pictures are so great. Sorry, I take back that wish knowing how uncomfortable you will be. ...and then they are born and you think, "how in the world did that huge baby fit inside me!" Funny.