Tuesday, March 31, 2009

And the due date is...

November 15th!

If the baby is really born on the 15th, that would be really funny, because Ethan was born on Sept. 15th and Owen was born on May 15th. Here's hoping for another "15th" baby!

3 comments:

Ariana said...

My dad's b-day is april 15th....forever tax day. :) It would be easy to remember one day and a bunch of different months...

Sue said...

I think you just may need to induce this baby on the 15th. She, (here's to hoping for some gender variety)...she should stick to the pattern and follow the rules! Any names picked out yet? I was sad to miss you on chat the other day. I'll have to pick up my new phone and call you. It's an i phone and it's so cool, I don't know what to do with myself. I have never owned something so cool. Also, I am losing some weight, which is always nice. Blah, blah....I'll stop talking about me now since this is YOUR blog...

Becky Sharp said...

We don't have any name ideas yet. Once we know what we're having, we'll start thinking about it.

I was induced with Ethan and Owen because the doctors thought they were going to be bigger than they actually were. They were both under 8 lbs, which is totally normal. Based on that track record, I think I may just let things happen naturally this time around. Being induced and having your water broken is NO fun. I'd like to experience how labor comes on its own. Although, I'll still probably get the epidural. I already know too well what contractions feel like...