

Yep, it's true...that will be me in the near future! We are more than elated to be expecting our third child this year. I'm guessing the due date to be around the beginning of November. Where the baby will be born, on the other hand, is a mystery. We will be moving this summer, location still unknown. But I'm guessing they will have hospitals and doctors wherever we end up, so no worries.
I just barely found out on Saturday, so I'm only about 6 weeks along. No morning sickness yet, thankfully. But I'm tired, moody, and ravenously hungry. I'm trying to keep that in check, though, seeing as I just lost 6 pounds in the last two months. I had wanted to lose more before getting pregnant again, but it's all good! After 1-1/2 years of being disappointed by negative pregnancy tests, I'll take it! I'm just hoping I can keep up with my established exercise routine and that I can continue to eat responsibly.
Here's hoping for a healthy, happy pregnancy AND a healthy, happy new little one!
12 comments:
Congratulations!!!
Congrats!!! How exciting! Did you order a boy or girl this time? (hahaha) :)
Congrats! That is so cool - you and Ashley may be sharing due dates! (and you're only a few weeks behind me!)
Ariana - Well, girl or boy...it's all good! For now I'm just praying for healthy and happy!
Cathi - Yep, Ashley and I took pregnancy tests the same exact day! Crazy coincidence. I heard you were there for hers...how fun! And congrats to you as well!
Congrats!!!! We'll be taking the three kids plunge with a lot of other ladies, I see!!
I feel like I am being left behind! Everyone is pregnant! I don't remember you ever being that big with Owen though, must be a funny camera angle.
I remember that belly! Congratulations! :-)
No funny camera angles...that was really how huge I was. I remember, it felt that big.
Haha! I remember when you were pregnant with Owen that they put an 8 ball thing on your stomach. :)
Good luck and Congrats!
congratulations...i guess your other blog can wait for nine more months :)
i'm so excited for you!!! the Lord is really pouring out the blessings! hopefully we'll both know where we are going to be this fall soon enough. thanks again for chatting. i felt so much better after talking to someone who knows exactly how i am feeling. you are the only one.
hope to see you guys down here before you move. our home is always open!
Congratulations Retrobec!
I love being able to catch up with your family on your blog. Keep it up!
Post a Comment