Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Father and Son Campout

Two weekends ago, Dustin took the boys on a camping trip with a group from church, the annual father and son camp out. Much fun was had by all, from roasting marshmallows, to hiking and taking silly pictures. I hear it got down in the 30's that night. But the boys told me they stayed nice and toasty in their new sleeping bags. I'm so glad to have a husband that loves the outdoors and taking the boys camping. That's one thing they will always be able to share with him as they grow up, especially when they participate in the scouting program. I suppose we will go on family camping trips when Alivia is older, if I can have a cot to sleep on. :)





4 comments:

Snowboy said...

Sorry Bec, no room for cots in our nice little pack tent.

Marg said...

Bec, there are certain standards and rules! we do allow toilet paper!

Ali said...

Andrew asked if he could take Eliza and his request was denied... SO SAD!!

Let's plan a camping trip this summer. I'll be the one on the air mattress in the back of the van.

Becky Sharp said...

That would be so much fun, Ali. I think the kids (and the adults) would have a blast. Too bad Dustin is boycotting the cot, no pun intended. Boo!