Friday, July 9, 2010

Artist


Ethan has shown an increased interest and talent in the arts, about which I am thrilled! Like mother, like son I guess. This morning, I came upstairs to find this beautiful circle of paint tubes laid out neatly on the art room floor. Ethan had pulled all of them out of the bin, organized them by duplicate colors, then laid them out in order of color spectrum. He loves colors and patterns.

You might be wondering why we have so many tubes of acrylic paint (that's not even all of them in the picture). A few years back, Walmart was liquidating all of their art supplies. They had these tubes of paint for $.50 each, which is an amazing deal. So we scoured every Walmart in town until we had acquired all of the paint! It's great student quality paint, so I let the kids use it. I don't think I'll have to worry about running out any time soon. :-)

2 comments:

Duncan said...

He is very talented!

Ali said...

Ethan, that is impressive!

Becky, it's like food storage but for crafts. Well done!