Way cute!! How traumatic was the process?Mom
I plopped her in front of the tv with some blocks and snipped from behind. She barely even noticed! The bangs were a bit trickier, but I did it! No more mullet!
what an adorable haircut this is.Good job Mom. She is so darling.Don't you just want to hug every fleeting moment?Marilyn B
Did you save a switch of hair?
I did!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Way cute!! How traumatic was the process?
Mom
I plopped her in front of the tv with some blocks and snipped from behind. She barely even noticed! The bangs were a bit trickier, but I did it! No more mullet!
what an adorable haircut this is.
Good job Mom. She is so darling.
Don't you just want to hug every fleeting moment?
Marilyn B
Did you save a switch of hair?
I did!
Post a Comment