Dustin is on his way right now to turn in his last final...YIPPIE! He has a presentation on Wednesday for his Senior Manufacturing Engineering project (a.k.a. Capstone project), but that shouldn't be too horrible. Then, we will have four blissful days before Spring term begins.
Dustin's mom also comes to town tomorrow. Yeah! The kids are VERY excited to see her. It has been almost a year since her last visit. We will get started working on the house and yard pretty quickly to get as much done as we can while she is here.
And, we have faxed & mailed the previously mentioned documents to Dustin's future employer...finally. Everyone cross your fingers for our job location...I want to go somewhere WARM!
4 comments:
Last final? That is awesome! Jesse and I are just getting ready to go back to scholl so the day we say last final will be something. Congratulations Dustin!!!!
P.S. I am under Jesse's login. Sorry. Cherie'
So happy for you! What exciting news! We will keep our fingers crossed that you wind up somewhere warm and wonderful.
Time for a new post Bec. Or are you too busy trying to leave me?
Post a Comment