Thursday, May 22, 2008

It's Been a Month...

Wow, time flies sometimes when you're NOT having fun...which is good. We've been working on the house non-stop for a month and it's gone by pretty quickly, despite all the pain, agony and exhaustion. Not to mention the stomach virus most of us got and the runny noses to follow. We have made some progress on the house, much thanks to Dustin's mom who was here for that whole time.

Many of our family and friends have probably wondered what happened to us. Well, here are some pics to show you the results of what we've been doing:

I'm going to miss this cute little house! :(




I don't have many other pictures of the inside because some of it is still a mess and/or I don't have a wide enough angle lens to get the whole room in the shot. But, at least we FINALLY picked a Realtor out of the four that we interviewed, and the house should be listed by today or tomorrow. Everyone wish us luck...we still have a lot of cleaning to do before anyone steps foot in this house!

3 comments:

Sue said...

Hooray! A post, I am in shock! I don't know what to say, I can't believe it. What a cute house and what a cute birthday boy. Which realtor did you pick by the way. I wrote about 6 posts today because I have been so busy. You'll have to read mine. Also, some time in the future when I am really swamped, please email me regularly and complain that I am not posting enough to get back at me for doing it to you! Do you know where you are going yet? Are you sick of me asking?

Duncan said...

Bec, your family room looks fantastic! You've inspired me to get busy. Well and neglected me enough to force me into doing something! Ha ha! It looks great. Maybe you should stay. :P

Cherie' said...

The house looks great! Good luck!