Thursday, May 22, 2008

Owen's 2nd Birthday

Owen turned two last week on the 15th. Grandma Sharp was here to celebrate with us, and Grandpa Sharp was on the webcam on Skype. I didn't have time to make my usual yummy homemade chocolate cake, so Owen had to settle for a birthday cookie "cake". But it tasted delicious enough for all of us. Here are the pics from the night:

Owen doing what he does best: playing with water and getting it everywhere...

Owen with Grandma.

Mesmerized by the candles, but couldn't figure out how to blow them out.

Chocolate face.

What's inside?

It's a "coppabaydown" a.k.a. helicopter

If only everyone could be so happy with a toy and a balloon...



Ethan doing what he does best: being a silly pants.



Keep reading...I added two posts today because I had so much to catch up on!

2 comments:

Duncan said...

Happy birthday Owen! He's my biggest fan. :)

The Duncstress

Cherie' said...

Your little ones are just so cute! I can't wait to see them again some day! Happy Birthday Own!