Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I have my movie ticket already...do you?

Best picture of these two yet.

6 comments:

Jessica said...

i don't have a ticket yet, but i plan on taking my mom (and ethan who will be about four days old) to breakfast with some friends at panera then to the movie in the a.m. i don't want to buy tickets, just in case something happens.
have fun!

Freddie Dawn said...

NOOOOO, I'm not sure when I can go see it!!!!!

Rebecca and Nick said...

I agree, that is a very good picture of the two of them. And I need to get my ticket soon! Trying to decide of I want to go at midnight with my sis-in-law.

Duncan said...

Bec- no comments on my blog for a long time. You still out there? I hope you are alright.

Cherie' said...

Yes, we are going to the first showing at midnight Thursday! I can't wait. I just read the first book the other evening and I loved it. Cannot wait to read the second!

Becky Sharp said...

I am jealous of all of you going to the midnight showing! I would have done that, but my friends who are going with me, work on Friday morning, so staying up all night is kind of out of the question for them. But, we do have our 5 pm Friday tickets! Yeah, I'm so excited!