
Some friends of ours own and live on a dairy farm. The first night we visited them, it was too dark outside to go see the cows. So the kids and I visited again yesterday afternoon. It was very muddy and stinky, but at least the sun was shining! The kids were brave and let the cows sniff and even lick them. (Ewww.) But the best part about visiting our friends (besides being in good company, of course) is drinking the fresh milk from their fridge. Cream and all. SO YUMMY!
These two looked very bored. I was told that these are some of the mama cows.

Sizing each other up. They had a real connection, I think.

Just a little hesitant...

4 comments:
We have to hit the farm together! Seriously, Adorable loves those cows and frequently asks to go visit. And if you at the right time you can help feed the babies - fun!
Mooooooo!
Hey Becky, we are working on our Christmas cards and wanted to send one your way. If you get this will you send me your address to cacarn@charter.net.
That looks like fun but yes, I bet it did stink.
Post a Comment