Friday, December 26, 2008

WARD PARTY DEC. 20, 2008

Ethan is the little shepherd on the left who's pointing.

Owen's first time on Santa's lap. They each got a Webkins.

CHRISTMAS EVE

Dinner at a friend's house.

We borrowed the costumes from church and the kids did the nativity again.

CHRISTMAS MORNING

Fuzzy headed kids, just like last year!

Playing with new toys.

Sporting their new Yo Gabba Gabba shirts.

New fleece Acorn socks from Grandma!

The cheapest, greatest toy ever...the Pop Toob.

Being goofy with new paint supplies.

Dustin helping the kids make a dinosaur masterpiece.

6 comments:

Cherie' said...

Everyone looks so cute! I love the fuzzy hair!

Marg said...

At least the kids got a little mileage out of the stuff we sent! How is everything holding up?

Ariana said...

Looks like you guys had fun!! I love the necklace (black fused one with red flower) that Jeff ordered for me. Got lots of compliments!!! :)

Marg said...

p.s. Glad Ethan the kids got to be in the Nativity Play...they will remember it for years to come...if not just vaguely when they are as old as I am!

Jessica said...

You look great in that Christmas eve picture.
I love how kids play with the cheap presents the most.

maryirene said...

LOVE the yo gabba gabba clothes!