HAHAHAHA Where did he get that? Too funny.
Holy cow! Ethan is Hilarious! I can't wait till Zack starts saying really funny things like that.
Potassium? That is a funny one.
What on Earth do you teach your kids?!? Mine certainly have never learned the word Potassium! Silly Ethan!
Ummm, yum? I'm glad that it was ONLY some potassium!
OH my gosh, I love it!! You guys are ALL too cute!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
HAHAHAHA Where did he get that? Too funny.
Holy cow! Ethan is Hilarious! I can't wait till Zack starts saying really funny things like that.
Potassium? That is a funny one.
What on Earth do you teach your kids?!? Mine certainly have never learned the word Potassium! Silly Ethan!
Ummm, yum? I'm glad that it was ONLY some potassium!
OH my gosh, I love it!! You guys are ALL too cute!
Post a Comment