
It's always exciting when Grandpa and Grandma Sharp come to town. Dustin, Grandpa and the boys drove up near Caesars Head State Park to hike Jones Gap for Owen's birthday adventure. They said it was a good mile and a half up to the waterfall. But I'm told that the boys did great and didn't complain at all about the long, hard hike. I can't wait until Alivia is old enough to tag along to places like this, because I would really like to go too, without Dustin or I having to carry her the whole way. I'm sure the day will come before I realize it. Until then, I have to live vicariously through these photos. South Carolina certainly has some beautiful scenery. The pictures really speak for themselves.
1 comment:
Sweet! Now I know what we'll be doing Memorial Day!
We have a really nice hiking backpack for a child Alivia's size that she can ride in. It's from R.E.I. and we bought it for our Germany adventures. You're welcome to borrow it!
Great photos and what a fun birthday adventure.
Post a Comment