An art studio! An art studio! Hooray! Looks like a lovely house. :)
Great design!!! I LOVE the floor plan as well as the elevation design! It has a nice flow to it.Can't wait to see more!
Your dream is coming true. You have been planning for this for most of your life. All those model homes we visited with you all those years ago are paying off!I am so excited for you and Dustin.Love, Mommy
Post a Comment
3 comments:
An art studio! An art studio! Hooray! Looks like a lovely house. :)
Great design!!! I LOVE the floor plan as well as the elevation design! It has a nice flow to it.
Can't wait to see more!
Your dream is coming true. You have been planning for this for most of your life. All those model homes we visited with you all those years ago are paying off!
I am so excited for you and Dustin.
Love,
Mommy
Post a Comment